February 5, 2020 in Thuringia was a breach of the dam. Through the election of a prime minister with the help of the votes of the AfD, a fascist party was able to co-determine the government of a federal state for the first time since 1945. Civil society in solidarity made it loud and clear: We stand #indivisible with each other. Not with us! No handshake with fascists! No pact with fascists!
As activists from the alliance that organized the protest under the slogan #nichtmituns on 15.2.2020, we invite you to a livestream to remember the dam breaking of Kemmerich’s election. The motto is: #mehrBlumen – No handshake with fascists! We want to do everything we can again this year to ensure that such an election does not happen again.
On Friday, we will make the diversity and the different perspectives of our alliance on this event visible through a selection of different speakers:
- DGB Hessen-Thüringen: Michael Rudolph
- Thuringian Network of Alliances agains the Right and Auf die Plätze Alliance Erfurt: Anna-Lena Metz
- Initiative Black People in Germany (Thuringia): Konrad Erben
- Damigra: Yara Mayassah
- Fridays for Future: Marvin Volk
- Aktion der Vielen (Action of the Many): Gernot Süßmuth (National Theater Weimar)
- Moderation: Romy Arnold (MOBIT)
Even though we would like to see you all again: Please refrain from attending the meeting in presence.
You can stream the event live here (only in German):
Feel free to share the live broadcast with the following links (only in German)